All text and images are copyright © Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture (CUESA), unless otherwise noted.
You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your own personal, noncommercial use. You must not reprint, reproduce, republish, sell, sublicense, display, or distribute content from this website without express written consent from CUESA.
Requesting Permission to Reprint Content
CUESA welcomes requests to reprint original content from this website for educational use, including but not limited to text, charts, and photographs. CUESA reviews all permission requests on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to deny requests for any reason.
To submit your request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 415.291.3276 with the following information:
- your name and organization, including email and phone number
- a description or title of CUESA’s content you would like to reprint, including the URL (if appropriate)
- a description of the intended use
- whether the intended use will be noncommercial (free of charge) or commercial
- how the material will be reproduced or distributed (for print publications such as books and magazines, please include the publisher and print quantity; for websites, please include the URL)
You do not have permission to reprint until you have received written notice from CUESA granting approval. Use of certain materials, such as display of CUESA’s A-Z mural graphics, may involve fees. Approved requests must include the following credit line upon reprint: “Reproduced with permission from CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture), www.cuesa.org.”
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »