You can help cultivate a healthy food system in many ways. Join us!
- Shop at farmers markets. Buy directly from small-scale farms that are using sustainable practices. Learn more about our markets >
- Volunteer for CUESA. We can always use volunteers to help us with programs and projects. Click here to learn more >
- Eat seasonally. Find out what's in season and when >
- Sign up for our E-letter to get weekly updates about the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market, events, and articles about sustainable agriculture.
- Support CUESA's work by giving. Donate >
- Learn! Get educated about sustainable agriculture and farmers markets >
- Nourish yourself, your family, and your friends by cooking meals with using local, sustainable ingredients. Browse seasonal recipes >
- Grow your own! Nothing is more local or sustainable than what you grown in your backyard or window box.
- Encourage policies that support sustainable agriculture.
- Become a member of a community supported agriculture (CSA) program. Invest in a farm and reap the benefits all season long!
- Serve local, sustainable food and acknowledge farms on your menu. See a list of chefs who shop with us >
- Shop at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market. Participate in our chef parking pass program and make your trip to the market easier. Contact us >
- Let the seasons guide your menus. View our seasonality charts >
- Share your knowledge of cooking with market shoppers. Teach classes at CUESA's Market to Table programs. Learn more >
Schools and Teachers
- Organize a student field trip to the farmers market. Learn more >
Plan your trip with CUESA's suggested activities and resources for teachers. Learn more >
Educate yourself about sustainable agriculture. Explore CUESA's resources >
Businesses and Corporations
- Become a sponsor of CUESA's programs, markets or events. Learn about sponsorship opportunities >
- Make a current schedule of farmers markets available to your employees.
- Give farmers market gift coins to your employees for holidays or rewards. Learn more >
- Make a general contribution. Donate >
- Organize a group visit to the farmers market. Learn more >
- Invite CUESA to your employee health fair to talk about the benefits of buying local, sustainably-produced food. Contact us >