10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for July 2, 2015
1. Guest Chef Tacos are back at Tacolicious! Low ‘n’ Slow Brisket Tacos with Pimento Queso Fundido and Tomatillo Chow Chow by Brenda Buenviaje of Brenda’s Meat & Three. Proceeds support CUESA’s educational programs.
2. Get your Fourth of July Key Lime pie at Three Babes Bakeshop (special guest at today’s market!)
3. Dragon’s Tongue, Velour purple, and green beans at Lonely Mountain Farm
4. Heirloom tomato, avocado, and bacon grilled cheese sandwich at The Farmer’s Wife
5. Dahlias at Thomas Farm
6. Hiromi Red plums at Tory Farms
7. Fresh shallots at Dirty Girl Produce
8. Brisket sandwich at 4505 Meats
9. Honey So Fresh at Marshall’s Farm Natural Honey
10. Evil Twin Brother Sandwich (new!): beef “bacon,” spicy chicken, slow-roasted tomatoes, and lettuce (“BCLT”) at RoliRoti
Market Match Comes to the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Starting today, customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars! Market Match helps make farm-fresh, locally grown foods more affordable by matching federal nutrition benefits dollar-for-dollar, up to $10, with tokens that can be redeemed for fruits and vegetables from any farm in our market. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »