10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for November 24, 2015
1. Broccoli from New Family Farm, a new pop-up farm at our Tuesday markets!
2. Brussels sprouts on the stalk from Iacopi Farms
3. Spiced cider from Hidden Star Orchards
4. Delicata squash McGinnis Ranch
5. Pink Lady, Rome, and Granny Smith apples from Devoto Gardens and Orchards
6. Persimmons from Twin Girls Farm
7. Gluten-free pumpkin pie from Three Babes Bakeshop
8. Satsuma mandarins from Everything Under the Sun
9. Buddha’s hand from Hamada Farms
10. Rainbow chard from County Line Harvest
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »