10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for October 1, 2015
1. Best Damn Cheseburger at 4505 Meats. Be sure to catch them for their last week at the Thursday market!
2. Miso ceasar salad at Namu
3. Fresh shelling cranberry beans at Lonely Mountain Farm
4. Flame seedless grapes at Tory Farms
5. Scallions at Dirty Girl Produce
6. Cochinita pibil taco with slow roasted shredded pork, achiote citrus marinade, lime cured red onion & cilantro at Tacolicious
7. Apple, cheddar & Pt. Reyes blue cheese sandwich from The Farmer’s Wife
8. Tuna Melt at Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
9. Market pizza with Capay farm peppers, housemade pork sausage, red onion, spinach & mozarella at Pizza Politana
10. Rotisserie chicken, rosemary potatoes & roasted brussels sprouts at Roli Roti
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »