10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Items Not-to-Miss for August 28, 2014
2. Big Daddy Bowl at Hapa Ramen
3. Flavor Heart pluots at Tory Farms
4. Red Lox with Dirty Girl tomatoes at Cap’n Mike’s
5. Okra and Lucero Organic Farms
6. Grilled lamb rib tacos in house droga with fennel and onion relish Josh Even of Tosca Café at Tacolicious (last guest chef of the season!). All proceeds from Tacolicious’s Guest Chef Series benefit CUESA.
7. Strawberry mint sorbetto at Cremeux Ex Machina
8. Carrots at Dirty Girl Produce
9. Market Pizza with tomatoes, prosciutto, arugula pesto, red onion, and mozzarella at Pizza Politana
10. Gyspsy and Lipstick sweet peppers at Everything Under the Sun
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »