10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for March 26, 2015
1. First sunflowers of the season at Thomas Farm
2. The Rx: orange, celery, kale, mint, and parsley juice at Sow Juice
3. Belgian endive at Dirty Girl Produce
4. Mixed bags of dates at Flying Disc Ranch
5. Baby beets (3 bunches for $5) at County Line Harvest
6. Spiced chicken sandwich at RoliRoti
7. Market Pizza: Tuscan Kale, Housemade Sausage, and Caramelized Onions at Pizza Politana
8. Hutterite heirloom beans at Lonely Mountain Farm
9. Heritage Pork Chorizo, Chimichurri, and House Sauerkraut sandwich at The Farmer’s Wife
10. Big Macher Burger at Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »