10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for October 8, 2015
1. Dosirak - korean lunch box with a choice of beef, chicken, or fish, mung bean sprouts, a market vegetable, and rice at Namu. A new addition to their menu!
2. The new “Le Grec” Sandwich - Greek chicken salad with radicchio, travesio, radish, pickled onion, arugula, and balsamic vinagrette on a torpedo roll at Roli Roti
3. Cannellini beans at Lonely Mountain Farm
4. Nitro cold brew at Four Barrel Coffee
5. Carrots at Dirty Girl Produce
6. Market pizza with Tomatero Farm chard, housemade pork sausage, red onion, pecorino & mozzarella at Pizza Politana
7. Honey lavender bacon, apple fig mostarda & blue cheese sandwich from The Farmer’s Wife
9. Big MacHer burger at Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
10. Drop by the Kashi tent the market today for free granola bar samples and a DIY craft
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »