10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for July 30, 2015
1. Mexican sour gherkin cucumbers (aka “mouse melons”) at Lonely Mountain Farm
2. Dry-farmed Early Girl tomatoes at Dirty Girl Produce
4. Snow Princess peaches at Tory Farms
5. Heirloom Tomato, Kimchee, and Avocado Grilled Cheese at The Farmer’s Wife
6. Evil Twin Brother Sandwich (bacon, chicken, lettuce and tomato) at RoliRoti
7. Israeli Haogen melons at Everything Under the Sun
8. Iced coffee at Four Barrel Coffee
9. Market Pizza with rainbow chard, sausage, and pecorino at Pizza Politana
10. Housemade Granola at Tout Sweet Patisserie
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »