10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for May 19, 2016
1. Melons! from Capay Organic
2. Royal Blenheim apricots from Everything Under the Sun
3. Barbacoa slow roasted beef shoulder taco from Tacolicious
4. Kimbap at Namu
7. Big Macher Burger Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
8. Market pizza with Tomatero farm broccoli rabe, housemade pork sausage, red onion, fontina, mozzarella, and tomato sauce from Pizza Politana
9. Blueberries from Triple Delight Blueberries
10. Grilled mushroom melt with farm egg, roasted peppers, arugula, and chevre from The Farmer’s Wife
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »