10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for July 14, 2016
1. Stuart Brioza of State Bird Provisions making “Quail Fried” Chicken, Pumpkin Seed Crema, and Fresh Herb Tacos for the Summer Guest Chef Taco Series at Tacolicious
2. Cold ramen salad from Namu
3. Ambrosia melon from Everything Under the Sun
4. Arctic Rose nectarines from Tory Farms
5. Zoe’s bacon, wild arugula, red onion, Fontina, mozzarella, and tomato sauce Market Pizza from Pizza Politana
6. Husk cherries from Lonely Mountain Farm
7. Stanford University Campus hives honey from City Bees
8. Chicken sando and corn salad from RoliRoti
9. Shishito peppers from Capay Organic
10. Big Macher Burger from Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »