10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for August 5, 2016
1. Donnie Masterton of The Restaurant and Taco Lab by Tacolicious makes braised rabbit tacos with cumin black beans, cabbage, radish, pickled jalapeno vinaigrette, and queso fresco for the Summer Guest Chef Taco Series at Tacolicious
2. Porchetta sandwich with Early Girl tomato salad from RoliRoti
3. Zante currants (short seeason!) from Tory Farms
4. San Marzano and Juliet tomatoes—perfect for pasta sauce!—from Everything Under the Sun
5. Grilled cheese with toasted fennel sausage, Gravenstein apples, and housemade kimchi from The Farmer’s Wife
6. Strawberries and raspberries from Ground Stew Farms (new vendor!)
7. Patty melt burger macher on rye with Swiss cheese from Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
8. Cornetto Rosso peppers from Lonely Mountain Farm
9. Pasture-raised eggs from Capay Organic
10. Market Pizza with chard, prosciuotto, and ricotta from Pizza Politana
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »