10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for April 28, 2016
1. CUESA’s new Strawberry Tote bag! Show your farmers market pride by sporting our seasonal tote, available at CUESA’s Info Booth.
2. Aprium from Capay Organic
3. Blueberries from Triple Delight Blueberries
4. Kimbap vegetarian rolls from Namu
7. Fried chicken taco from Tacolicious
8. Market pizza with Tomatero Farm kale, Zoe’s salami, calabrian chiles, mozzarella, and tomato sauce from Pizza Politana
9. Rabbit sausage sandwich from Roli Roti
10. Heirloom apple and wildflower honey melt from The Farmer’s Wife
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »