10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for July 23, 2015
1. Zante currants at Tory Farms
2. Guest chef tacos at Tacolicious: Roasted pork tacos with smoked egg yolk and corn mustard salsafrom William Werner of Craftsman & Wolves.
3. Honeycomb at Marshall’s Farm Natural Honey
4. Heirloom tomatoes at Lonely Mountain Farm
5. Spicy Mariachi-Style Roasted Chicken Sandwich with Oven-Roasted Organic Roma Tomatoes and Argula at RoliRoti
6. Mushroom Umami Udon at Namu
7. Jalapeno and cayenne peppers at Everything Under the Sun
8. “The Dame”: Ambrosia melons, strawberries, grape, pluot, rose geranium, and lemon juice at Sow Juice
9. Cipollini onions at Dirty Girl Produce
10. Squash, Pepper, Caramelized Onion, and Eggs Grilled Cheese at the Farmer’s Wife
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »