10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for February 4, 2016
1. Puppy Bowl at Gotts Roadside! Come watch adorable puppies play and maybe take one home for adoption! Indisputably the best part of Super Bowl City.
2. Walnut butter with honey and sea salt from Old Dog Ranch
3. Buffalo chicken taco from Tacolicious
4. Nitro cold brew from Four Barrel Coffee
5. Market pizza with roasted broccoli, prosciutto, fresh ricotta, red onion, and mozzarella from Pizza Politana
6. The Greek chicken sandwich from Roli Roti
7. Menchi katsu from Chef Jesse Koide popping up at Namu
8. Split pea soup from The Farmer’s Wife
9. Carrots from Capay Organic
10. Cilantro from Dirty Girl Produce
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of farmers markets and educational programs. Learn More »