10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for September 3, 2015
1. The Dame: fresh juice with ambrosia melon, strawberry, grape, pluot, rose geranium, & lemon at Sow Juice
2. Delicata squash at Lonely Mountain Farm
3. Dry-farmed Early Girl tomatoes at Dirty Girl Produce
4. Treat pluots at Tory Farms
5. Macaroons at Tout Sweet Pâtisserie
6. Roasted brussels sprouts at Roli Roti
7. Toasted Fennel Sausage Sandwich with Kimchee & Avocado at The Farmer’s Wife
8. Cremini mushroom, smoked mozzarella, Zoe’s bacon, leek cream sauce, & truffle oil pizza at Pizza Politana
9. Miso Ceasar Salad at Namu
10. Combo plate with brisket, chicken, pork, and cheddar bratwurst with a side of potato salad, slaw, and pickles at 4505 Meats
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »