10 AM to 2 PM, YEAR-ROUND, RAIN OR SHINE
Looking for a particular vendor? Visit the Info Booth to pick up a market map.
10 Not-to-Miss Specials for August 27, 2015
2. Husk cherries at Lonely Mountain Farm
3. Oaxacan beans at Dirty Girl Produce
4. Flavor Heart pluots at Tory Farms
5. Broncha cheese at Achadinha Cheese Company
6. Honey sticks at Marshalls Farm
7. Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Gravenstein apples & Wildflower honey at The Farmer’s Wife
8. Fig, Bacon, Mozzarella, Leek cream sauce pizza at Pizza Politana
9. Miso Ceasar Salad at Namu
10. Tuna Melt at Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen
Market Match is at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market! Customers who spend their CalFresh (food stamp) benefits at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market can double their food dollars. Visit our Info Booth to learn more.
Check out photos of this week’s special on Facebook.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »