Celebrate 20 Years of Good Food & Friends at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market!
When the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market debuted the spring of 1993, it was one of just three farmers markets in San Francisco, a city which now boasts more than 25 markets each week. Over the years, the market has served as a key link between the city and the local food producers, supporting numerous small businesses, farmers, chefs, and food artisans. The Ferry Plaza Farmers Market has played an important role in the evolution of the Bay Area’s farm-to-table movement, and remains a critical part of the local culinary community.
CUESA is celebrating 20 years of good food and friends at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market. The 20th Birthday Bash will take place at the market, with a ticketed reception plus free market-wide festivities for all. Join us!
Ticket holders will enjoy a special standing breakfast reception:
- Pile a shortcake high with market ingredients at one of four extravagant stations curated by top local chefs: William Werner of Craftsman & Wolves, Francis Ang of Fifth Floor, Jen Musty of Batter Bakery, and Luis Villavelazquez of Les Elements Patisserie
- Mix up a custom market beverage at the outrageous mimosa and juice bar featuring Peter Paul Champagne by Lallier
- Enjoy coffee and tea
- Take home special party favors
- Presentation with market founders at 11 am
We’ll also have non-ticketed activities, free to all:
- Farmers market-wide treasure hunt (visit the Info Booth for details)
- Share your memories
Tickets: $20 for adults; $10 for kids 10 and under
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »