Indulge your loved ones (and yourself) this Valentine’s Day with locally grown flowers and treats from the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market.
- Roses are red…but out of season and often unsustainable. Instead, choose beautiful freshly picked tulips, ranunculi, daffodils, anemones, flowering branches, and other seasonal, local, and sustainably grown flowers from Cypress Flower Farm, Devoto Gardens, Thomas Farm, and Brookside Orchids.
- Make a romantic dinner at home using fresh ingredients from the farmers market. Check out our recipe archive for seasonal recipes, or order our DIY dinner kit.
- Breakfast in bed wouldn’t be complete without freshly squeezed orange juice, pasture-raised eggs, and Hog Island oysters.
- Get fruit- and nut-filled chocolate treats for your sweetie at Bella Viva Orchards and G. L. Alfieri Farms.
- Pamper them with beeswax candles from Snyders Honey, herbal hydrosols from Allstar Organics, and massage balm from Eatwell Farm. See more body care gift ideas.
- Share a bottle of artisanal hard apple cider from Apple Farm or Devoto Gardens. Learn more.
CUESA (Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture) is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through the operation of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and its educational programs. Learn More »